We are a health and safety consultancy practice based in Essex which allows us to service our clients in London and Kent, as well as Essex, offering the full range of health and safety services primarily to the construction industry. We are tailored to meet the operational needs of the organisation or business that requires our health and safety services, ranging from inspections to audits.
While working with your business we can easily identify potential hazards and then put in place procedures ensuring we make the workplace a more secure place for everyone.
Roles and responsibilities of our health and safety consultancy practice:
- Carries out risk assessments and considers how risk could be minimized
- Outlines safe operational procedures and identifies possible hazards
- Carries out frequent inspection of the site to make sure that all rules and regulations regarding health and safety are being followed
- Keeps records of these inspections and prepares reports that recommend improvements
- Helping in safe disposal of substances that are potential hazards
- Helps in safe installation of machinery and other equipment
Once you hire the services of Hart Safety, we become responsible for carrying out periodic risk assessments. We will check whether the employees are wearing protective equipment when needed. We will make sure that there are enough warning signs at strategic points on the workplace. After carrying out any of the inspection of the workplace, the health and safety consultant will hand over a list of all points related to any safety issues that have been found to the management team.
In addition to these responsibilities, the company also develops safety manuals and provides safety training to the employees.
If you are in the London, Kent or Essex then please contact us if you would like to hear about the services we provide.