• What services can Harts Health and Safety Consultancy offer?

    Harts Health and Safety Consultancy are happy to offer a wide and varied range of services, from CDM, Site Inspections all the way to PAT Testing and Accident Investigations. For a comprehensive list of services we offer please refer to our Services page.

  • How much do your services cost?

    The cost of the service is often determined by the nature of what is required and how long it takes us to provide. Harts Health and Safety Consultancy do not charge a retainer fee, so please feel assured that you will only pay for work undertaken. A list of our services and fees can be provided when you email or call us, we will be happy to provide a quotation.

  • How quickly can you assess something for me?

    This would be controlled by how much work is involved in preparing the work but we will always endeavour to provide the work within any given time frame to ensure the continuity of work for our clients.

  • What parts of the UK to do cover?

    Whilst the majority of our clients are based within the London area, we also cover many areas of Essex, Kent and further afield as Windsor and Salisbury. If you want us to assist you on a project, regardless of where it is, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss with you.

  • What is the difference between an inspection and an audit?

    A safety audit program involves systematically going through the workplace to evaluate safety programs and practices within an organization. A safety inspection likewise involves systematically going through the workplace, but in this case looking for safety hazards or lapses in safety practices. Both are important components of a workplace safety plan.

  • Should I report an incident/accident?

    Yes, if you are an employer then it is the law to record/report an accident or incident if there has been a death in the workplace, work related diseases or a member of the public has been injured on a work site. We can help you with any accident investigations, please contact us for more details.

  • Do I need a fire risk assessment?

    Yes, it is the responsibility of the employer to have a fire risk assessment carried out. We can help you with this and give you any advice needed.

  • What do you do?

    We, as consultants, provide independent advice on health and safety issues. We carry out assessments in the workplace. You can see our full range of services here.